Plan Your Visit
Waterdown's Oh Canada Ribfest offers something for everyone: great food, live music, family activities, a vendors' marketplace, Canada Day fireworks and more - all right in the centre of town at Memorial Park. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your weekend:
• To ensure a fun, safe weekend for everyone, please leave pets at home – dogs are not allowed at Ribfest. Bikes are also not allowed in the Ribfest area of the park.
• Premium parking is available for $10 - and those who park onsite will receive a package of gift certificates to local businesses valued at $!5. Festival parking in the Fortinos plaza is prohibited. There is plenty of free parking on the side streets around Memorial Park; please respect the needs of local businesses and residents.
• Food vendors accept cash only. There will be 2 ATM units set up in the park.
• Ribfest is a non-smoking (and non-vaping) event.
• Remember to dress appropriately for the weather and bring sun screen - there is limited shade in the park.
• The City of Hamilton has posted signs in all municipal parks to raise awareness of ticks, which are generally found in woodlands, tall grasses and bushes. To find out more about ticks in Hamilton, visit the city website.
• If you have any questions, just look for a Ribfest volunteer - they'll be the ones wearing blue Rotary Club T-shirts. They will be happy to help!
• Admission to Ribfest is FREE! Volunteers will be accepting donations at the gate to support local and international Rotary initiatives. To find out more about Rotary in the community, click here.